Your access to and use of the site “Marie Claire Arab” is subject to a set of terms and conditions. Accordingly, the access and browsing, and your use of the site means approval unconditionally to the terms and conditions of use contained in this document.
Amendment to the Convention:
Management of Marie Claire Arab right to amend these terms and conditions that are placed notice of such modifications on this page, and enter amendments into force by posting unless stated otherwise. Your continued use of the site after making those adjustments agree to the amendments. You should periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions of Use.
Approval of entry and use of the Site are only for lawful purposes. In this sense, you are fully responsible for all your actions and aware of and familiar with all laws, regulations, rules and provisions relating to your use of this site. Once logged in to the site, it means agree to refrain from:
1. Use the Site to commit an offense or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a crime or involves a civil liability.
2. Post or transmit any unlawful content discrimination, defamation, abuse, defamatory, obscene or pornographic material.
3. Use the Site to impersonate or other parties.
4. Use the Site to upload any material that contains viruses or any other computer files, or software codes that may alter or destroy or impede the work of the site or any device or software to anyone entering the site.
5. change or damage, or delete any content on the site.
6. Disable the normal lines of communication in any form.
7. The publication of any material that infringes or violates the intellectual property rights of others.
8. Use improper or vague letters or numbers in the registration process user name.
Termination of Use:
Management of Marie Claire Arabic All right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your access to and use of this Site without notice and for any reason whatsoever, including the violation of these terms and conditions or because of any action you may see Marie Claire Department of Arabic, filling out their freedom, that contrary to the law or harmful to others. In the event of termination you will not be able to access the site, and Marie Claire will use Arabic all means available for the application of this prohibition.
And links to other sites: Some links on the site lead to websites that are not operated by Media Quest Corp. Management Marie Claire, not Arabic for control of those sites, and we do not review the content of those sites or control. The site Marie Claire Arab provides you with these links to users for convenience and provide them with information. When choosing a special link to an external site, Vstkhaddaan the terms of the special provisions of the owner of that external site.
Marie Claire Department of Arabic reserves the right to monitor any content entered by you, and have the right to delete, remove or edit any postings that violate these Terms and Conditions. Your use of the site signifies your agreement to be bound by the agreement with all the above-mentioned items.